Dwi’s program on infant care, child management and parenting is called UBKids2, and is a workshop for parents and parents-to-be.
As part of the antenatal experience, two sessions are dedicated to infant care and parenting basics. In addition, Dwi offers UBKids2 as an exclusive workshop for parents.
UBKIds2: For Parents-to-be
Designed on a workshop model, UBKids2 is a two-session experience that takes you through the basics of infant care and parenting.During these sessions, you will:
- Be taken through a memorable experience of connecting with your baby in the womb
- Get an opportunity to rediscover the child within you through activities designed to help you think out of the box.
UBKids2 covers essential aspects of childcare such as:
- Bathing the baby
- Grooming and bonding
- Diaper changes and care of genitalia
- Interpretation of your baby's coos and cries
- Important milestones in your baby’s development
- Basics of child behavior and psychology